Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Introducing...

Photobucket

Wesley Raymond Morrison


Born at 0930 (Dutch Time) on August 20, 2008.
Or if you write it the European way 20.08.2008 (pretty cool).

Weight - 3275 grams (7 lbs. 3 oz.)
Length - will be measured later (Some weird way the Dutch do it)

He has is dada's lips and nose and his mama's long fingers and slightly lopsided smile.

He was delivered by c-section after a very long and painful labor, but both he and mama are in perfect health.

Full story to come when we're not all so exhausted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

MK Creates said...

In the big picture...it looks like Wesley is already a bit leary of the camera. Do you think he knows that he is going to get his picture taken a whole bunch? You two made a beautiful son! Congratulations again!!

Anonymous said...

What an angel!
Congratulations-

MommieDearest said...

Wow!
We are so happy and excited for you.
We can't wait to get to the Netherlands.
See you soon.

Marc Burgett said...

The first photo brought tears of joy to my eyes. With enough photos (which I know you will provide), I'll get over that. I am so happy for you. I'm so pleased that we'll see you all in less than three weeks.
Love, DAD

Anonymous said...

I love him! He does look in the first one like he doesn't want the camera in his face. "Listen, people, I've had a rough go the past 24 hours, so let me sleep!" I love the pic of all three of you! I can't wait until I can actually meet him. Jessica

Corinne said...

OH MY GOSH!! He's here!!! We were just talking about how we really hoped he was here and lo and behold a blog update!! Congratulations you guys!! It gets way better after the labor part :-) Wish we could be there to meet him.

Anonymous said...

he is adorable! i am so happy for you guys! i can't wait to see more pictures.