Thursday, August 20, 2009

Guess what?


It's my BIRTHDAY!

Yay!

Everyone kept saying it was coming, but I didn't get what the big deal was. Now I know... Presents!

I got cool new toys! Mama and Da never buy me anything! Ever! But isn't my new tent neat? Mama says it's for big boys like me, not for little babies.




And then Mama and Da said it was time for breakfast, and I thought Mmmm! Maybe I'll get oatmeal or strawberry yogurt! Oh! Or applesauce!

But then they put this cupcake in front of me, lit it on fire, and started singing (badly; they are so embarrassing). Oooooookay, guys. Then we blew it out and Mama and Da told me to eat up. Cupcakes? For breakfast? I always wanted a cupcake!!!

And the cupcake was good and everything. And Da showed me that there was actually cake under the frosting, and that was fun to squish.






But after I killed my cupcake, I looked around for some real breakfast and Mama got me some applesauce! My favorite!

I love my birthday! I think it's going to be my birthday tomorrow too! And every day!

Bye!

3 comments:

MommieDearest said...

Oh, wow. This was great.
Wish I was der.

Love,
Mom

MommieDearest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marc Burgett said...

Oh, Wesley! Happy Birthday! You are so special!
Love, PapĂ